We offer an array of programs to help you achieve your diversity goals, increase workplace satisfaction and succeed in organizational management.
Our programs fall into two categories:
- Intercultural Educational Opportunities. These programs are for students and community members, and are aimed at fortifying a positive identity through collaboration, education and conversation.
- Workplace Development Opportunities. These programs are designed to help you increase diversity, enhance workplace harmony and achieve organizational goals.
The Nevaeh Group’s trainings specialize in:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Ethnocultural Empathy (cultural humility, unconscious bias, cultural sensitivity)
- Working Effectively with Historically Bypassed Individuals
- Building Authentic Cross-Cultural Relationships
- Faith-based Cultural Inclusion
- Effectual Institutional Change
- Addressing Healthcare Disparities
- Building Culturally-Sensitive Teams/Environments
- Strategic Planning and Assessment
- Student Affairs Administration and Management
- Workforce recruitment and retention
- Collective Impact Management
- Operational Efficiency